CAI Skopje is establishing an educational center on the road along the valley of Vardar with the following goals:
– Organization of study and educational visits of foreign students and researchers.
– Development of archaeological and cultural tourism
– Realization of summer archaeological schools with international and local character.
– Development of the local communities
– Development and direct encouragement of establishing a central archaeological-tourist and cultural highway in the Republic of Macedonia, along our section from the pan-European international corridor 10, ie the international route E-75 on the line Athens-Thessaloniki-Skopje-Nis-Belgrade.